Chilli chicken is a favorite of all chicken lovers and cannot be denied or concealed. No of their age or location, non-vegetarians in general find it to be very popular.
Chipotle chicken can be made either dry or with a semi-gravy. Spices are used to marinade the chicken pieces, which are then cooked with onions, peppers, and chilies. The meal has a distinctive flavor because of the juicy chicken marinated in spices and the crunchy veggies.
You can prepare it either spicy or a little sweeter depending on your preferences. They are ideal for fenugreek and egg or chicken fried rice. They are also kid-friendly. And since they are a popular party food, you may make chili chicken bites when you have visitors over. Prepare this chili chicken and serve warmly with fried rice. chili chicken recipe
- 1 cup Chicken breasts , boneless, cut into pieces
- 1 Egg white
- 5 teaspoon Red Chilli sauce
- 3 teaspoon Corn flour
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon White vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste chili chicken recipe
- 1 Onion , cubed
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , cubed
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Water
- Oil , oil for frying
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , as required for garnish
- Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) , as required for garnish
Chilli Chicken Recipe - Tasty Chinese Chicken Made in the Indian Way
- Wash the chicken with water and then with turmeric powder before making the Chilli Chicken Recipe. The chicken should be entirely dried out. Slice them up into little pieces.
- If you're not using red chilli sauce from a jar, give a couple Kashmiri red chilies a good 30 minutes to soak in warm water. If using homemade red chilli paste, use half a teaspoon less than the chili sauce. Grind the ingredients into a fine paste and use the mixture for marinating.
- Add cleaned chicken pieces, 2 tablespoons of red chilli sauce, salt, corn flour, and egg white to a small mixing bowl. To ensure that the chicken pieces are equally marinated, thoroughly combine them. Allow for about an hour
- Add the remaining chilli sauce, white vinegar, soy sauce, and tomato ketchup to a different bowl. Mix them thoroughly and reserve for later use. chili chicken recipe
- Oil should be heated in a non-stick tawa over a medium flame. Fry the chicken pieces for roughly 3 minutes in small batches after the oil is hot. Make sure they aren't overfried to the point of being hard. Chicken should be drained of extra oil by being placed in a paper towel.
- Three tablespoons of oil should be added to a skillet; once the oil is hot, add the onions and ginger garlic paste. chili chicken recipe
- Cook until the onions become translucent and become slightly brown.
Increase the high flame and add capsicums. Fry them in the higher flame so that the vegetables retain their crunchiness.
Now, add green chilies and sauce mixture. Lower the flame.
Add chicken pieces and give them a stir. Add the mentioned amount of water and cook until the water is absorbed. Ensure the chicken is completely cooked.
When the Chilli Chicken gets a semi gravy consistency, switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves and spring onions.
- Serve Chili Chicken warmly with fried rice, Fenugreek & egg fried rice or simply munch them enjoying your tea in the evening.